ORLANDO SPEED WORLD
• Can spectators bring in food, beverage, or coolers?
No. Outside food or drink is not allowed. Visitors can go to their cars during the event if they Have their proper credentials to re-enter the facility.
• Can video recorders and cameras be brought in?
For most events Yes!
Some special events may prohibit live streaming. Please make sure to check on event details and posting …
For those events that can record we ask that you email us your favorite track photos or videos and we may share it on our social media sites. email@example.com
• Does the raceway have ATM machines?
No, but our food court stations are equipped to accept all major credit cards.
• Do you charge for parking?
No. General Spectator Parking is FREE.
There may be some “special “events that the promoter charges for parking. So please check event details
• Is there handicapped and disabled parking?
Yes, handicap parking is in the main spectator parking lot. A person must have a handicap tag or hang down tag to park there. There are signs directing spectators where certain parking areas are located. Both pit and spectator sides are wheelchair accessible.
Do you have restrooms or porta johns?
Both! Our full-service restrooms are located on the Pit side of the track and are staffed as long as we are open. Porta Johns are located at certain points throughout the property for your more “immediate” needs.
• What radio station do you transmit?
Our facility public address system is broadcast on 97.1 FM.
• Can I bring glass containers?
No. Glass containers of any kind are permitted. Broken glass does a terrible number on rubber tires!
• Can I bring the family pet?
Spectators are allowed to bring the family dog and/or cat when visiting the facility. ALL PETS MUST BE restrained to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all guests and campers, it is important that you read and abide by the following Pet Policy:
1. NO PETS IN GRANDSTAND SEATING AREA
2.Aggressive dogs of any breed are strictly prohibited from entering the property. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior OSW personnel will ask you to leave.
3. All dogs must always be under the control and visual observation of their owner. A leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner’s camping trailer, vehicle, motorhome or tent – there are no exceptions. No dog should be left tied up and unattended outside the owner’s camping equipment.
4. Owners must clean up after their pets and properly dispose of the waste; this rule always applies no matter where the pets relieve themselves in campgrounds or parking areas.
5. Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and in such event, you may be asked to leave.
Service dogs for the visually impaired are always welcome at all OSW events. However, these animals must follow leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
• How about camping?
Racers are welcome to camp for free in their designated pit area. (With purchase of entry and or Tech cards) Spectator Camping is also available on a per event basis. For more information call OSW. When calling give specific event you are planning to attend each event may vary.
• Can we stake in the asphalt?
We thank you in advance for NOT staking in our asphalt. This will help preserve the life of our pit area, so that you may continue to enjoy for years to come. Use water or concrete barrels when necessary. A $200 fine per stake will be issued if someone is caught doing this. We also request that you put blocks under all jacks and leveling feet.
• Do you rent golf carts?
No. Golf carts are not available to rent at the track.
DO you have a dump area for my Camper?
No, We have a sanitation company available to empty your camper. Must go to gate to schedule and pay for pumping campers
Is there a Lost and Found?
Yes, our Lost & Found is in the OSW Tower
• Do you sell alcohol?
Yes, beer is sold on spectator and pit sides of the track but may not be carried outside of the licensed premises. Alcohol cannot be taken into the pit area.
What happens if there is rain during the event?
All efforts will be made to complete the events on the scheduled dates. If weather changes this schedule, it will be announced and posted on our website, we recommend all spectators get on our e-mail list (firstname.lastname@example.org) and hold onto their credentials. All sales are Final, and NO refunds will be issued.
The OSW Crew looks forward to your visit!!