Rookie Class | Rules
Bracket Style Racing
DIAL-IN which can be modified each round.
- Any 2003 and up LX/LC/LD Charger, Magnum, 300, Challenger, Jeep, Dodge/Ram Truck/Durango
- All Drag Pak/Clone vehicles 2008 and up
- Any year Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Jeep, AMC powered by a GEN III Hemi Engine
- Any Other NON-Chrysler manufactured vehicle powered with a GEN III Hemi Engine
- 2003+ GEN III HEMI
- Modern V-10 Chrysler Engine in drag pak only*
- 2005+ V6
- for LX/LC/LD vehicles only
- No V6 Trucks or SUVs
NOT Allowed Equipment
- Aggressive Off-Road Tires
- No delay boxes or throttle stops
- No 2 step controllers except for factory equipped manual transmission vehicles
- No trans brakes
- All Trucks and SUVs MUST have a 2003+ GEN III HEMI
- This Class is designed for racers or potential racers who have little to no experience.
- To be eligible you must never have had a round win in a previous MSHS event.
- Your entry fee will be paid by the events Rookie Class sponsor.
- You can only enter in the class once.
- Limited to the first 8 racers to pre-register for the class via eventbrite through the events page.
- Each event will have a new batch of Rookies.
- Points are not earned in the Rookie class.
- No cash payout but there will be plaques for 1st – 3rd place finish.
- Name of the game is fun and to get the hang of competitive drag racing, please ask for help and expect a short walk through at the end of each events drivers meeting.