August 16-17, 2019 (race on the 16th cruise on the 17th)
10860 Plank Road
Milan, Mi 48160
Holiday Inn Express – Wixom
48953 Alpha Dr
Wixom, MI 48393
With help from several MSHS race and sponsors from the Detroit area, we have been working hard to create a multi day event worth travelling for no matter where you call home. In short, we are going to bring the Modern Street HEMI® Shootout to Detroit during the Woodward Dream Cruise® and create HEMI’nsanity again in 2019!
What we have in store minus so many details are as follows:
HEMI’nsanity August 16-17, 2019
- Thursday August 15th – Arrive into Detroit area for informal parking lot welcome party at Wixom Holiday Inn Express.
- Friday August 16th – ThiTek Modern Street HEMI® Shootout at Milan Dragway. Gates open at 8am and racing concludes at 6pm.
- Friday August 16th – VanDrake Racing Welcome Party (time and details TBD)
- Friday August 16th 1 PM to 10 PM MSHS Parking and in/out privileges at MSHS exclusive Woodward lot. Cruise Woodward Ave and hang out at your pleasure.
- Saturday August 17th – Parking and in/out privileges at MSHS exclusive lot for Woodward Dream Cruise, worlds largest single day automotive event in the world!!! Cruise, cruise, cruise as your MOPAR won’t lose. Food on site **Professional Auto Collision MSHS Car Show.**
- Saturday August 17th – Livernois Motorsports Dyno competition at Woodward lot!
RSVP on Facebook:HERE
CARSHOW INFO: HERE
**Trailer parking at Newton Crane Roofing: 353 N Cass Ave, Pontiac, MI 48342**
*Demon Performance – Super Pro (Heads Up)
*ThiTek – Pro (9.50 index)
*True Street Performance – Modified (10.50 index)
*Legmaker Intakes – Super Stock (11.50 index)
*Gearhead Fabrications – Street (12.50 index)
*High Horse Performance – Hellcat (10.00 index)
*East Coast MoParts – Bracket (Dial In)
*Southern Hotrod – Rookie Class (dial in)
* – Demon Class (heads up)
* – King of the Hill (dial in)
**Tentative Race Day Schedule – Friday Aug 16**
8am gates open
930am drivers meeting
10am track goes hot
10am – 11am open runs.
11am – 1pm qualifying and time trials
1pm – 4pm elims
2pm – 5pm open 1 lane for open runs to cars completely out of competition
430pm – 5pm King of the Hill
8pm – VanDrake Racing Party (Details TBA)
**Tentative Dream Cruise Day Schedule – Saturday Aug 17**
8am – Lot opens (in and out to lot allowed all day)
10am – Dyno opens
1pm – Food Served
1pm- Car show judging begins
3pm – Car show judging ends
4pm – Racing and Car show awards
10pm – Lot closes
MSHS LOT – 50881 Woodward Ave, Pontiac, MI
WE HAVE 230 PARKING SPOTS ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE PARKING LOT!!!